Named after the Rev. Daniel Draper who worked in South Australia and Victoria, but drowned in 1866. Upon the amalgamation of the various sects of the Methodist Church it was sold to an Apostolic denomination in the 1920s. It was demolished in the 1970s (Jensen and Jensen 1980; Uniting Church in South Australia 1982).
Images may be viewed on the State Library of South Australia catalogue