Building Details - Architects of South Australia
West Thebarton Road
Evans, Bruer & Hall together with Walter Burley Griffin and Eric M. Nicholls were listed on the plans as ‘Architects in Conjunction’.
Register of the National Estate
Opened in 1937. One of two examples of Walter Burley Griffin’s work in South Australia.
Bruer, Lionel Gregory (Greg)
Architects of South Australia, Copyright 2008, Updated regularly
Published by Architecture Museum, University of South Australia